Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday's Feast 133

Appetizer

What does the color pink make you think of?

Sunrises and sunsets where that beautiful shade of pink seems to emit a feeling of peace.

Soup

Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

It's not a thing but someone, I had lost contact with someone who was a very good friend to me then one day she happened to see me on televison being interviewed about the book I had written. She searched and found me on the web and contacted me and we have been back together as friends, with an even stronger friendship than we ever had before. So, while she's not a something, she's a very important someone, Holly, would be who my Soup has to be about...

Salad

In 3 words, describe this past week.


Stressful, Accomplished, Hopeful.

Main Course

What are you obsessed with?


Politics, while I try to keep that from this particular blog, I am a hard core political junkie.

Dessert

What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?


Normally I don't but when I do, Ciara...

Join the feast and visit other Feasters at Friday's Feast!

:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Your appetizer is super and it's something I really miss. I don't get to see that here in TX, so going home to Hawai'i will be heavenly. Your soup is awesome! I have a few friends that I keep in contact with. We've been friend for over 40 years and we still have that great relationship.

Thanks for stopping by.

Raggedy said...

Your soup was beautiful! I am glad you found Holly.
Great Feast!
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Unknown said...

Thanks Ma and Raggedy for visiting me over here and I'm really glad she found me too.

:-)

Rob Carr said...

Thanks for a late night feast!

Rob of UnSpace

Joseph C. Harris said...

Thank you for sharing your feast and for stopping by my blog.