Thursday, September 27, 2007

Berlin or Vienna...or both?

Deep down inside I believe I was destined to be a political junky at an early age. When I think of Berlin, I think of Check Point Charlie and I can hear clearly in my mind just as if it were yesterday..."Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" being stated by Former President Reagan. So for me, the historical aspect would be of importance when looking for Hotels in Berlin in English, or for a selection of several languages a way to seek Hotels in Berlin. My grandmother's side of the family came from Germany, Poland and Austria so the historical side of a visit would be my dream. CheaperThanHotels.com is one of the leading places to go for deals whether they are last minute ones or something planned in advance.

If I were to then start looking for Hotels in Vienna, it would be the mountains that would first lure me. No matter the language of the traveler, it's clear that many others feel the lure of nature when they decide to seek out out Hotels in Vienna. Tops on my list would be a visit to Unicorn Cave to see the prehistoric paintings and to drive into the mountains and look down on the City of Vienna:

1 comment:

Chad said...

That is a great pic... I wish it was my back yard..lol