Then I started reading the very in depth article, the more I learned about the many accomplishments of Dr. Jon Cohen, my admiration grew for him. I started to wonder, okay he did this but is it possible for anyone else to do this? His latest guide which is on Clickbank, Get Google Ads Free , is a top seller and is reportedly breaking records as far as it's popularity.
It is apparent that the advice he is giving people both through this interview, his seminars and through his guides are helping people to discover how they can be more successful thanks to his advice. I think what hit home for me the most was this one specific statement made by Dr. Jon Cohen:
You have two basic options: develop your own product, or sell somebody else's (and I've done both).
In developing your own product you risk getting hate mail (I get it all day long).
In selling someone else's stuff, they get hate mail all day long.
I recommend visiting Affiliate KB to not only read this interview in full but to check out some of their other material that thanks to this sponsored post? We all can learn quite a bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment