I've been involved in some basic planning for events where being able to take advantage of computer rentals would have been a huge feature of the presentation. Especially when it has focused on trying to inform/teach people about blogging. I can imagine the impact had it been possible to walk people thru the basic creation of their own blog...
The next time I'm involved in this type of an experience, I now know about the services that Computer Rentals offers so if the opportunity presents itself, it would be very simple and easy to be able to provide computers for just a few people or a large number of people. For those of you who are fans of Mac? They also offer Mac Pro rentals, which is not something many other companies provide which means even those of you who don't like a windows based system can still rent computers for events. Heck, you could even do a presentation with Macs to try to win people over to them...
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment