Friday, May 18, 2007

Be wiser with TripWiser

I've made no secret of the fact that I love to dream about vacations that I'd love to take as well as schedule ones that I can actually make a reality. There is a new site out there that I think is pretty nifty, TripWiser - social trip planner for the USA and Canada. Let's use the example of a trip I want to take on the East Coast, there is an awesome three day Historic Tour there that a user has shared, that I can take easily use to create my own Historic Tour. I can easily use the drop and drag features to add or remove things and have my own dream vacation but made easier by learning from the shared experiences of others. TripWiser has made it on to my bookmarks and I'm pretty confident that if you visit? It will be marked as a favorite place to return to as well as share your vacation experiences too.

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interested in blogging for TripWiser?

http://www.tripwiser.com/static/blogwiser.html