Thursday, May 24, 2007

How to find a good family resort...

I spend quite a bit of time on the internet, and when it comes to planning vacations, especially when you are looking for a Family Vacation Resort there are certain decisions you have to make. The first and most important decision is the choice between an all inclusive resort and one that is not all inclusive. All inclusive resorts are more expensive up front yet depending on your family it can be a way to save quite a bit of money, especially if you plan to spend the majority of your time at the actual resort. Having traveled both ways, I personally prefer the all inclusive resort concept especially with children who may be "starving" one moment then not hungry by the time you get to the restaurant. The majority of all inclusive resorts offer some type of a buffet option which beats waiting with tired children for a meal to arrive. It's why I recommend checking out Vacations.net because they specialize in all inclusive resort vacations...

No comments: