Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine
Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara
I was happy to see some of my favorite songs from my very first Police album, yes back in those ancient days I bought my records as albums, is on this fantastic police cd. It'd be hard for me to pick a favorite song as at various parts of my life there was a Police song that meant something to me. Take Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic as just one example, that was the song that was playing when I danced with a guy at a night club here in Toledo that ended up being my husband...Granted that marriage didn't turn out too well but the song still rocks! There is only one thing that would make me happier in the "police area" of my life than to win the cd, that would be to get tickets to either one of the sold out shows in nearby Cleveland or Detroit on June 16 & June 17. At least if I win the police cd I can play it loudly the day that the band drives past Toledo on their way to Detroit...
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment