I can't claim to be a skateboard expert, I have however listened while some of the skateboard fans in the house talk about it as well as demonstrate their skills. They also state that www.warehouseskateboards.com has some designs they love. I also recommend that parents don't forget the safety gear, while your child may try to tell you that the pads or the helmet look geeky? If they ever have a bad fall, they'll grudgingly admit you were right about the safety gear...
Friday, November 21, 2008
Christmas and the economy...
While parents may be worried and some doom and gloom could be on the immediate horizon as far as home finances, most parents will do what they can to give their child just the right gift this year. For many it makes picking out that "one" main gift even more of a focus. Out here skateboarding is very popular, which is a bit surprising since our weather does not create as many good days as the more warmer climates. There are some very nice boards online listed as skateboard complete which means it comes with the wheels and what attaches the wheel, which are called "trucks" as well as just the board which are called "decks" to choose from.
I can't claim to be a skateboard expert, I have however listened while some of the skateboard fans in the house talk about it as well as demonstrate their skills. They also state that www.warehouseskateboards.com has some designs they love. I also recommend that parents don't forget the safety gear, while your child may try to tell you that the pads or the helmet look geeky? If they ever have a bad fall, they'll grudgingly admit you were right about the safety gear...
I can't claim to be a skateboard expert, I have however listened while some of the skateboard fans in the house talk about it as well as demonstrate their skills. They also state that www.warehouseskateboards.com has some designs they love. I also recommend that parents don't forget the safety gear, while your child may try to tell you that the pads or the helmet look geeky? If they ever have a bad fall, they'll grudgingly admit you were right about the safety gear...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi!! your blog is nicely written. kindly visit my blogs dizzle, dreamz, spring and gulfi.
let me know if you are interested in link exchange.
thanks!! happy blogging!!
Post a Comment