Thursday, February 05, 2009

Facebook imposters on the rise...

I have a Facebook, but it's not only private, I only accept people who I actually know in the real world and that I would have no reservation with them being able to have access to photos of my children and my grand daughter. I've seen way too many people sharing way too much information about themselves without doing the bare minimum to protect themselves.

It's like leaving your front door of your house wide open when you leave, then being shocked to return home and find things missing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa Renee -

We had a situation in our school where a former student that already had graduated created a fake or imposter facebook page for one of our teachers at school and while I didn't see it, I was told it had some not so flattering things on it.