Lionsgate Films is presenting the beauty of Ashley Judd, with the title of "Bug", you know something horrible will happen, hence the "First they send in their drone, then they find their queen" and you are left to wonder, will she be the queen? Will she have to fight the queen? More hints can be found in watching the trailer for the bug movie. It appears to have all of the necessary elements, an almost believable plot, which makes it more scary, love and the climax ending that will most likely leave you wondering, "Can that really happen"? I know it's one I want to watch, and I'm sure other movie horror fans will as well.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Buzzz about Bug
I love horror flicks, whether they are huge productions or B movie grade, I've been a fan of this genre of movie ever since I was a little girl. A good horror flick takes something that many people are afraid of and uses that to not only lure them in but to increase the fear and shock value of the movie experience. There is also usually an attractive woman who is somehow involved in the underlying horror, which makes it "more" horrifying. It's obvious in looking at the two posters for the bug movie, that is what is at work here:


Lionsgate Films is presenting the beauty of Ashley Judd, with the title of "Bug", you know something horrible will happen, hence the "First they send in their drone, then they find their queen" and you are left to wonder, will she be the queen? Will she have to fight the queen? More hints can be found in watching the trailer for the bug movie. It appears to have all of the necessary elements, an almost believable plot, which makes it more scary, love and the climax ending that will most likely leave you wondering, "Can that really happen"? I know it's one I want to watch, and I'm sure other movie horror fans will as well.
Lionsgate Films is presenting the beauty of Ashley Judd, with the title of "Bug", you know something horrible will happen, hence the "First they send in their drone, then they find their queen" and you are left to wonder, will she be the queen? Will she have to fight the queen? More hints can be found in watching the trailer for the bug movie. It appears to have all of the necessary elements, an almost believable plot, which makes it more scary, love and the climax ending that will most likely leave you wondering, "Can that really happen"? I know it's one I want to watch, and I'm sure other movie horror fans will as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment